We are excited to announce that the second issue of Mondays Journal has gone in to print & is now available for pre-order!
"Winter. It's not love at first sight, but with time and an open heart we embrace the underrated treasures offered by this season of wild solitude. Misty mornings and late sunrises, moody coastlines, wild waves, gloved hands on the steering wheel, crystal clear and icy night skies, drawings by little hands on foggy windows. "
We encourage you to don your woollen socks, brew yourself a cup of thyme and honey tea, light that candle you've been saving and curl up in your favourite chair with the Mondays Journal Winter Issue. Upon these pages you will find a carefully curated collection of simple recipes, images & inspiring words from a handful of New Zealand's most talented writers, bloggers & photographers.
* Printed in New Zealand on 100% recycled paper.
* 68 pages of beautiful inspiring content
* Full of simple wholesome recipes
* Very limited copies available
* A5 Off-set printed
* Perfect bound
Pre- Order a copy or two HERE.
* This journal is on Pre-Order, and will be shipped in the first week of June 2015.